1.Commercial hotels provide services essentially for transient, many of whom are traveling on business.
商务酒店通常提供服务给那些为商务出行的过往旅客
2.Convention hotel aims its services largely at the convention trade 会议型饭店将它的服务主要瞄准于会议业务。
3.Luxury hotels generally offer their guests the greatest comfort and convenience possible. 豪华饭店尽可能最大的提供给宾客舒适与便利。
4.The size of a hotel will affect this organization and operation. 一个饭店的规模会影响他的组织和运作。
5.Large hotels are usually divided into distinct departments which specialize in providing one type of services to guests.
大饭店通常有严格的部门区分,为客人专门提供某一类型的服务。
6.Hotels can be categorized by different standards, but no firm distinction exists between the different kinds of hotels.
饭店可以由不同的标准分类,但是不同类型的饭店不存在严格的区别。
7.The aim of a hotel is to create a home away from home for all the traveling guests who need rest, food and drink.
饭店的目的就是为需要休息、食物和饮料的游客提供一个家外之家。
8.The front office staff should be receptive and settle the guests’ complaints. 前厅部员工需要善于接受意见并且解决客人投诉。
9,It’ll soothe an unhappy guest and reveal the hotel’s problem so that the operation can be improved. 这样会安抚一个不满的客人,发现酒店的问题并且改进酒店经营。
10.The housekeeping department plays a very important role in keeping guest rooms looking clean and attractive.
客房部在保持客房整洁有吸引力方面起着很重要的作用。
11.The actual work of cleaning the guest room is performed by the housemaids. 清洁客房的实际工作是由客房部服务员做的。
12.The hotel laundry and valet services are also parts of the housekeeping department’s job. 饭店的洗衣服务也是客房部工作的一部分。
13.The housekeeping staff must coordinate its activities closely with the front desk, so that the vacant rooms can be cleaned and made available for new guests as soon as possible. 客房部员工需要和前台紧密合作,这样才能尽快的清洁出客房再出售。
14.Since a majority of hotel guests make reservations in advance of their stay, the Reservation Department usually is the first contact with the hotel.
因为大部分饭店客人都是在抵店前预订,预订处就成了他们与饭店接触的第一步。
1
15.I’m sorry, but we’re fully booked for single rooms. Would you like to have a double room? 很抱歉,我们单人间订满了,双人间可以吗?
16.This is the busiest season. I’m very sorry, but could you call us again later this week. We may have a cancellation.
现在是最旺的季节,很抱歉,您能这周晚点打过来吗?我们可能有预定取消。 17.We offer 10% discount for group reservation, sir. 先生,我们给团队预订打9折。
18.Could you give me your address, sir? We’ll send you a confirmation letter right away. 可以给我您的地址吗先生?我们马上给您发一个确认函。 19.We hope we’ll have another opportunity to serve you. 希望我们再有机会招待您。
20.I’d like to book a Japanese suite with bath from the 10th to 16th April. 我想在4月10日到 16日预定一套带浴室的日式套间。 22.The room rate is 50 dollars each day. 房间价格是每天50美元。
22.Please hold the line, let me check whether there’s a vacant room that day. I’m sorry sir, the rooms are booked up as it’s on peak season.
请您稍等,我查一下那些天是否有空房,很抱歉先生,因为是旅游旺季,所以那天的客房已满。 23.We have single rooms, double rooms, suites and French presidential suite. 我们酒店有单间、双人间、套间、法式总统套间。
24.If a room is available, the customer will be asked to complete the appropriate registration forms. 如果有空房,客人就会被要求填写一张适当的登记表。
25.As a matter of the hotel policy, the customer will be asked for a deposit by the receptionist. 根据饭店规定,接待员会要求宾客预付一定押金。
26. Would you mind filling in the registration form and pay 500 yuan in advance? 您可以填一下入住登记表并预付伍佰元吗?
27. I’m afraid I have to find a room in another hotel for you since you haven’t made a reservation. This hotel is fully occupied now.
因为您没有预订,恐怕我要为您在附近酒店找间房了,这家酒店现在已经订满了。
28. I wonder if it’s possible for me to extend my stay at this hotel for two days. 我想知道我能否在这家酒店续住两天。
29. Remember to deposit you money, jewels and other valuables in the hotel safe, as the hotel can’t assume responsibility for your possessions.
记得把你的钱、珠宝和其他贵重物品存入饭店保险箱,因为饭店不能对您的个人财产承担责任。
2
30. I’m sorry. I can’t find your name on the arrival list. Have you got a letter confirming your reservation?
很抱歉,抵店名单上没有您的名字,您有确认函吗?
31.No charge for children under 12 years sharing parents’ room without extra bed. 12岁以下儿童与父母同住且不要求加床,酒店将不另收费用。 32.All major credit card accept. 接受各种信用卡。
33.Our hotel is a first-class hotel and chosen as the favorite place to stay by VIPs, official guests and businessmen from many countries.
本店是一家一流酒店,并被很多国家的贵宾、公务客人和商务客人选为最喜爱的饭店。 34.There are over 300 rooms of international standard, all spacious and comfortable. 我们有三百间以上国际标准的客房,宽敞舒适。
35.Please take the elevator to the 6th floor. The floor attendant will meet you there and show you
to your room. I’ll take the baggage elevator and get your baggage up to your room. 请乘电梯到6楼,楼层服务员会送您到客房,我会乘行李电梯将您的行李直接送进房。 36.Would you give some features of your baggage?
您的行李有什么特征吗?
37.Are there name tags attached to the baggage?
行李上有姓名标签吗?
38.I’m sorry to inconvenienced you.
很抱歉给您带来了不便。
39.We failed to inform you in time.
我们没有及时通知您。
40.I assure you such things will never happen again.
我保证此类事情不会再发生。
41.If you require anything, please call the front desk. 如果您有任何要求,请打电话到前台。
42.This is the brochure of our hotel. It contains various services and information of our hotel. 这是我们饭店的宣传册,里面介绍了我们饭店的各类服务和信息。
43.If you want to have your room cleaned extra quickly, please hang the Cleaning sign on the door. 如果你希望您的房间早些整理好,请将这个请打扫的牌子挂在门上。
44.Breakfast is served in your room from 7:00 a.m. till 10:00 a.m. .If you wish to have breakfast
in your room, ask for Room Service on the phone.
早餐的客房服务是上午7点到10点, 如果您希望在房间内用早餐请打电话要客房服务。
45. Items handed in before 9:00 a.m. will be returned on the same day. Please call the Laundry Service. 如果在上午9点以前送洗衣服,可以当天送回来,请打电话给洗衣部。
3
46 .He / she will deal with routine problems and refer serious problems to the department head. 他或她要处理常规问题,并将难题转至相关部门主管那。
47.The front office is the first direct contact a guest makes with the hotel. Therefore the front
office staff provide guests their first impression of the hotel.
前台是宾客与饭店直接接触的第一站, 因此前台员工会给宾客留有饭店的第一印象。
48.The appearance and conduct of the front office staff are vitally important to the hotel’s business 前厅部员工的外表和行为对于饭店的生意至关重要。
49. Very glad to have you here. Let me help you with your luggage, a briefcase and a suitcase, is that right?
见到您真高兴,让我帮您把行李吧!一只手提箱,一直旅行包,对吗? 50.Let me escort you to the front desk, this way, please.
我带您去前台,请这边走
51.Is there anything valuable or breakable in your briefcase? 您的箱子里有什么贵重物品或者易碎的东西吗
52.Please check in in the front desk there. 请您在那边前台办理入住手续。
53. Our hotel is a first-rate international hotel with well-equipped facilities. 我们酒店设施非常完备,是一流的国际酒店。
54. I’ll send someone to deliver your luggage to your room right now. 我马上派人把您的行李送到您的房间。
55. Shall I arrange a taxi for you, sir? 需要给您叫出租车吗先生?
56. Your luggage will come up separately. 您的行李会单独送上来。
57. Please show this card to the driver when you return to the hotel. 回饭店的时候请将这张卡片给司机看。
58.You can send telex and fax in the business center. 你可以到商务中心去寄发电报和传真。
59.Yu garden is one of the most famous tourist attractions in shanghai. 豫园是上海最著名的旅游景点之一。
60.The place is worth visiting as its typical Chinese national style. 这地方有典型的中国民族风格,值得一游。
61.It is the most attractive one among the 10 well-known scene spots there. 在那里的10个景点之中,这是最吸引人的一处。
62.Sorry, we don’t accept personal checks. We accept cash, credit card and traveler’s check only.
对不起,我们不接受个人支票,只接受现金、信用卡和旅行支票。
4

